Republicans do the darndest things
The Republicans this election season may very well enter themselves as candidates for the Guiness Book of World Records under the category "Craziest Leader," given the way things have been playing out.
While the nation (and world) suffers a severe economic downturn, the men who would be President battle over the important issues of limiting birth-control, denying poor citizens healthcare, the "truth" that God controls our government and provoking war with Iran.
Day after day these three men tour the country trying to convince the world they have the answers to the nations' woes yet the only solutions they have to bring to the table—de-regulation, tax breaks for the wealthy, oil subsidies for their friends—are the very policies that put the world into a tailspin to begin with.
Just think, we have one presidential candidate who honestly believes open access to contraception leads to an increase in pregnancy, another who touts his Catholic version as evidence of his piety despite entering the relationship with the woman who "saved" him six years before divorcing his second wife and all three deny well-established science in every field.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Laney Tower News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LANEY TOWER NEWS
RECENT LANEY TOWER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
- Are Workers Taking Enough Time to Understand Their...
- Save Now With Proven High-Efficiency Gas Wall-Hung Boiler
- Some Jobs Really Are a Pain in the Back
- Are Your Investments Doomed by Overfunded Public Markets?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”
- Bring Snoop Dogg to Your College Campus