"Little Taiwan" at CES showcases forthcoming big show
Computex Taipei preview at CES 2011
The 2011 Computex show "Little Taiwan" press conference was held during the 2011 CES Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Announcing the exhibitors and show highlights for the May 31st show in Taipei, Taiwan. The press conference gave international media corps. a glimpse of what to expect from the Computex show.
The overwhelming proportions of the Computex show demand on-site services that will help those who go make the most of their time. Among the services are: religious-specific prayer rooms, a legal consultation service center and one-on-one procurement match-making meetings. Not to mention a new subway line for increased mobility around the city.
Of the five presentations the notable products that seemed to be exceptional were the miloCUBE from ADD|ON and Thermaltake's MIKA G1 gamer's keyboard.
Computer gaming is an international sporting arena that is on the rise partly due to Tt esports® by Thermaltake. Appreciation of sports gear usually develops a following via the promotion of competitions and the natural appeal of the sports platform, such as, say a popular video or computer game.
With the transition from PS/2 keyboards to USB keyboards no manufacturer had pushed the standard to meet competitive gaming needs. Now the average gamer can compete with the same gear as sponsored competitors.
This new professional gaming keyboard will suffer no lags as the sensitivity to individual key-presses is eight times more sensitive. It's also designed to better understand multi-key combinations for improved gaming maneuvers. Audio ports and controls are built right into the keyboard allowing the gamer more personal freedom of movement while playing. They estimate a life expectancy of 50 million keystrokes from use of Cherry MX Black mechanical switches.
ADD-ON's miloCUBE will transform the listening experience. From the founder of Frog Design and Apple experience engineer, Dr. Hartmut Essingler has created a component which can eliminate the audio sweet spots in a room. Anywhere you stand in a room you can hear the complete sound picture in 6.1 channels. With a 3.5 line input you can plug in any source, digital or analog.
Running May 31st-June 4th 2011 in Taipei, Taiwan, the Computex show is one of the biggest electronics shows in the world. With over 1700 exhibitors and almost 5,000 booths, the Computex show is sure to be a big hit. Industry leaders such as AMD, Google, Hitachi, Intel and Microsoft are set to present new and exciting technology at the 2011 Computex show.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Laney Tower News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LANEY TOWER NEWS
RECENT LANEY TOWER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Got a Headache? Manage it With Chiropractic Care
- 3 Pescadores Rescatados en el Mar gracias a Dispositivo GPS
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections